Monday, December 28, 2009

Don’t Judge Me! (Warning Rant Ahead)

I will be the first to admit that I have some rather unorthodox views about life, love and spirituality. I believe that we should all be free to learn and discover and find beliefs that fit each of us individually. Sadly, there are far too many people who don’t share this point of view. During my lifetime I’ve been looked down upon, judged harshly, called all types of names (which I’ll be nice enough not to list) and told I was going to some not so nice places (which I will not name). I’ve been told I was wrong to live my life the way I do…as if they have the right. For people to make these types of judgment calls without even knowing who I am makes me sooooooooooo angry! Picture a large fire breathing dragon with a big ugly thorn at the bottom of its foot. Yeah, not pretty.

Anyway I personally feel that we shouldn’t be JUDGING each other anyway. We should be working to accept each other as we are. Our differences make us unique and beautiful. Diversity should be used to learn about our wonderful differences not used to tear one another down. None of us are perfect. Deal with it!

/rant

No comments: