As I searched through the web today at work on my... er break I found this website full if weird words and their meanings. Today I'd like to share a few with you.
Thirteen Weird Words and Their Meanings
1. Abligurition - Spending just an inconceivably large amount of money on food. (I'm personally going to start using this in every day lingo.)
2. Aprosexia - An abnormal inability to pay attention, characterized by near-complete indifference to everything. (There are definitely times I can be accused of this)
3. Bablatrice - A female babbler. (Seriously, how do these people know me?)
4. Bever- A snack between meals. (Gee I just thought it was called a snack...)
5. Coads-nigs! - An expression of surprise. (ROFL try using that in a sentence)
6. Deglutition - The act of swallowing. (*gasp* Just tell me, did your mind go there too?)
7. Emacity - A fondness for buying things. (I'm going to start adding this in my bios.)
8. Floccinaucinihilipilification - To establish or state that something has no value. (Say that three times fast. Hell, just say it one time.)
9. Hoddypeak - A blockhead or fool. (I'd like to throw this one around at work.)
10. Verticordious - To turn the heart from evil. (I have got to put this in a book.)
11. Windlestraw - A person who is tall, thin and un-healthy looking. (Am I the only one who thinks this description fits another word?)
12. Xanthippe - An ill-tempered woman. (Alright now I'm convinced that people have been looking in my window and making up things to call me.)
13. Zizany - A harmful weed. (Get out of my yard you Zizany... Ok I'm sorry I couldn't resist.
To see these and other weird words go check out the website I visited earlier. There are loads more where these came from.