I seemed to have forgotten all the things I hated about pregnancy so in my ignorance I decided to have another one. What the hell was I thinking?
13 things about pregnancy I can’t stand!
1. Morning (more like all day) sickness. I’ve never gotten the full blown sickness but the halfblown was more than enough.
2. The constant bathroom breaks. Seriously I have never peed so much in my life… ever.
3. I don’t think I’ll ever get enough sleep again. Between the little munchkin in there stealing all my energy and the constant nightly bathroom breaks (up to 4 a night thanks) I’m never going to feel well rested again.
4. If my skin gets any itchier I think I may scratch it off. All the stretching can’t be good for me and there isn’t enough cocoa butter in the world to relieve me of my sadness. *sigh*
5. New wardrobe. Yes this is the one time in life where having to get new clothes is not a plus.
6. My face is so fat it might float of my neck at any second.
7. Pregnancy brain is the devil. Oh yes it does exist. I can’t remember a damn thing… er what was I saying?
8. Trouble breathing. There is a living being in there pushing against my lungs and other organs. Thanks a lot!
9. Cravings. Seriously how many helpings of brownies and ice cream can one person eat… have I mentioned that I don’t like sweets?
10. The constant hunger makes me feel like a vampire. I always need to feed… only food not blood… right, moving on.
11. If one more thing on my body starts to ache I can’t be accountable for my actions.
12. When strange people touch me I want to do violent things. People I do know can touch. If I’ve never before seen you in life, stay the hell away!
13. 9 (Really 10) months is like forever. It’s almost a year! Why am I being punished?
Well that sums up my life in a nutshell. I have to say that even though I totally want this to be over… NOW there is nothing like holding a fresh, newborn baby in your arms. All of this is totally worth it. I’m sure I’ll agree with that statement even more once the pregnancy is over.