Sunday, September 2, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 9/2/12

Welcome back friends, I know I disappeared for a little while, but here I am again for more Six Sentence Sunday! Today my share is from my current WIP, Taming the Wolf. Enjoy and as always, thanks for stopping by.

Redd entered into an eerily silent house. No water running or clanking dishes, the TV hadn’t made a peep since she’d opened the door. The lights were out and a sliver of fear worked its way down her back. It’d been a week since the encounter with the shifter and her nerves had been on edge for days. Finally, this morning she’d awakened without the usual sense of dread looming over her. If he hadn’t shown up after a week, maybe he wasn’t coming.

Don't forget to check back at Six Sentence Sunday for more great teasers.

1 comment:

D Carney said...

Love the subtle tension here!