Monday, September 3, 2012

Off My Rhythm

I've never thought of myself as a creature of habit, but I guess I am (Imagine that). I like for my days and weeks to flow to a specific rhythm and when it varies even slightly it takes me weeks to resume any sort of normalcy… well normalcy for me anyway.

About two weeks ago The Man and I took a short vacation (I mean really it was just for a weekend) and it seriously threw me out of whack. Getting ready for the vacation and then taking off seriously interrupted my usual flow and as a result I've barely blogged or written since the upheaval. *sigh* (Dramatic much? Why, of course not!)

So, now that I’ve had my few weeks to cope and somewhat get my life to resemble something along the lines of handleable (I made that up don’t be judging me), I am really feeling the urge to get back into it. Though I am glad to be back at it again, it’d be great if I could find a way to somehow keep on top of things a bit better when the flow of my rhythm changes. Surely there must be something.

No comments: