Sunday, September 16, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 9/16/12

Time for more Six Sentence Sunday. Today I'm sharing more from my current WIP, Taming The Wolf. Redd fights against the desire surfacing for the one thing she shouldn't have. As always, thanks for stopping by.


She bit down on her tongue to suppress a moan, and to keep herself from begging for the requests of her body to be fulfilled. She wanted to cry at the insanity currently wracking her psyche. What the hell was wrong with her?

She heard an audible swallow followed by a tattered grown float from behind her. His free hand slid to her waist and pressed her closer still.

“You’re scent is driving me crazy.”


Don't forget to check back at Six Sentence Sunday for more great teasers.

7 comments:

D Carney said...

Oh that is a tease!

Silver James said...

*fans face* Wow. Hot stuff here--sexy and emotional both. Well done, Lauren.

Lauren Murphy said...

Thanks ladies. I think maybe I've been having a little too much fun writing this one. :P

BL Bonita said...

Whew! Very sexy. ;-)

Donna Cummings said...

Sexy stuff! I love how they're driving each other crazy. :)

Sue Ann Bowling said...

Who's taming whom? By the way, I think you mean "groan," not "grown."

Lauren Murphy said...

Thanks all for commenting, and yes I certainly meant groan lol. Woops!