Sunday, January 13, 2013

The MIA Status Must Stop!

Well here I am again, clawing my way back to productivity. Life has a way of knocking me off my path, but damn it I just keep giving distractions the finger as I insist on pushing forward. So it's been weeks certainly not months since I've written, edited or created any new projects. Must do something about this before I go crazy.I don't have any timelines or OCD type written plans, because I just don't vibe with those... and to be honest I am insanely jealous of anyone who can. Well, anywho, enough with the chatter, I'm off to work on promo (no worries there will be no spamming, because spamming is the devil), actual writing, editing and overall getting my ass in gear... for the trillionth time!

Wish me luck (I'm going to need all I can get)!

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Know what I do?
Find a quiet place
and have a family
get-together each
night - say the Rosary, too.
God bless you.