Sunday, January 20, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday 1/20/13

Welcome back for more Six Sentence Sunday. Pay no attention to the fact that I'm the one who went missing for...well who's counting anyway. Moving right along, today I'll be sharing for the first time, from my unedited WIP Déjà vu. In this share, Jordan and Cade meet for the first time. Yipee.


“Stop.”
The word came out of her mouth at a whisper and he’d almost missed it. He didn’t move in any direction. Almost as if he were glued to her. He swallowed hard past the desire thrumming through his veins. “Why?”


As always, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Don't forget to check back at Six Sentence Sunday for more great teasers.

2 comments:

Frank Fisher said...

Hmm, I wonder who's speaking to him and WHY? Nice six!

D Carney said...

Oh the tension! Love!