Monday, February 20, 2012

Black Hole...

The same vortex of nothingness that only sucks up all of my left socks (because clearly I don't need them) is obviously sucking away at my time as well. I know this may sound ludicrous to most, but I'd appreciate it if everyone could please spare me their judgement. I know I am somehow being cheated of the supposed twenty four hours I should have the benefit of utilizing each day. No really! I am absolutely SURE that time is either speeding up or seeping out the window, because I'm sure as hell not seeing it. I see you all glancing at me with your blank stares, probably thinking I'm some type of weirdo. Whatever. I know what I'm experiencing and it ain't twenty four full hours. I'd even go as far as to say I enter into some type of time warp tunnel (or whatever people call them) when I lay my head down at night to sleep. As soon as I close my eyes my pesky alarm clock is blaring in my ear. No, I won't be talked out of my extremely valid conclusion. My mind can't be changed... probably because it's too exhausted. *sigh*

No comments: