Saturday, April 16, 2011

SOLD!!!! (Could I be more obnoxious with all those exclamation marks?)

I’ve been out of it the past few weeks and so out of touch. *prays for forgiveness* But I do have some fabulous news. Last week, I signed a contract with Cobblestone Press, and my novella, Curse of the Demon Queen, is going to be published! It’s been a nice long while since I’ve been able to make this type of announcement and it feels so goooooooooooooooood! I still don’t think I’ve come down from the high, and that’s all right with me. I am thrilled that my baby is going to be published. This story is dear to my heart and I can’t wait to share it.

Here’s a blurb.

For fifty years, Aamon has carried the pain of his lover's betrayal and her curse. He wishes to forget the harsh lessons he's been forced to learn, but the Queen of the Demons will not be so easily cast aside. Aamon does his best to close himself to Lilith's version of the past, but his raging emotions and lustful body shout down the reasoning of his mind.

Lilith has taken the fall for wrongs she didn't commit, and lost everything that truly matters. The irrevocable curse she'd flung at Aamon had been a result of her frustration, and now she is devastated that it may have cost her only chance at happiness. Since Aamon refuses to accept her explanations, her only hope lies in the power of love and seduction, but she doesn't know if that will ever be enough to undo the wrongs of the past.

Will the barriers Aamon has built between them hold fast, or will she finally convince him to follow the desires of his body and his heart?

Thanks for stopping by. I hope everyone will be as excited to read it as I was (am) to write it.

No comments: