Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Sure Hope My CP's Are Ready!

So, I have spent so much time editing my latest Novella that I could just die! I can't even remember which month I began editing this story in but the fact that it's been more than one is enough for me. At this point I am just ready to throw in the towel and toss the story out the window... but I can't since I've spent all this time on it already. So now that I've gotten sick of it (as it usually happens) I have decided that I am going to look over these last 10 pages then say the hell with it. I am sending this story to my CP's whether they are ready or not. Get ready girls! You know I love you right?

2 comments:

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Lauren,

Good luck with your story.

Janice~

Lauren Murphy said...

Thanks! I need all the help I can get at this point!