Saturday, October 23, 2010

I am back FOR REAL this time!

Boy have I got some explaining to do. Yeah, I know. I’ve been gone for a nice long time, with no explanation as to my whereabouts. *hangs head in shame*

Well life went nuts, I got horribly blocked and my writing took a dive for a moment (a really, really long moment). But, the good news is that I really am back. I am no longer blocked (after a writer’s version of a 12 step program don’t judge me) and I have been a writing machine. I actually finished the first draft of a story I’ve really put a lot of energy into AND I have a totally amazing idea to rework a story I have worked on in the past.

I have to go have family time now *grumbles* but I promise never to disappear again… at least not without a damn good explanation.

Bye for now.

No comments: